As a prospective tenant, we want to ensure that all your requirements are met – from working within your budget to making sure you are close enough to commute to work, or finding you that sunny garden you’ve been longing for (sun not included unfortunately!).
From viewing the property to moving in, you will be kept informed of progress and we will do all we can to make the move to your new home as enjoyable and stress-free as possible! As standard, you will be required to provide the following: –
- Identification in the form of current photographic and address documentation
- Three most recent bank statements
- Full details of your employer, previous landlord (if applicable) and a personal contact to enable references to be obtained;
- A rental deposit which will be registered with the Deposit Protection Service following completion of the Tenancy Agreement
- Bank details for the setting up of a standing order for future rental payments.
- Signatures to three copies of the Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreement (minimum term 6 months)
- Details of a Guarantor (if required)